Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
Scope of Position:
• Responsible for developing and managing the generic training and development programme for Hoiana Operations. The focus of the role is to ensure that all Hoiana team members are onboarded in a professional and timely manner and that they are conversant with generic resort information and policies.
• Promotes the Mission, Vision and Values of the Hoiana development, and ensures that all team members are conversant with our culture.
• Conduct needs analysis to identify specialized training needs that might arise within the property. Monitors and evaluates the progress, effectiveness and impact of training and development, internal communications and events, etc.
• Responsible for overseeing the operation of the Hoiana Quang Nam Tourism Vocational Training Centre in conjunction with ACT College (Arts, Culture and Tourism).
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Manages the day to day Operation of the Hoiana Quang Nam Tourism Vocational Training Centre (Hoiana QNTVTC). This includes working closely with Hoiana Business Partners and the Hoiana Operations recruitment team to identify future recruitment needs and plan courses accordingly.
• In conjuction with Hoiana Business Partners and the Hoiana Operations recruitment team, plan and organise enrolment days, career fairs and other promotional activities for the Hoiana QNTVTC.
• Work closely with ACT College and the Golf Operations team to manage enrolments, class scheduling and class dates and times.
• Managing the internship placement of Hoiana QNTVTC graduates with Hoiana Business Partners.
• Develops the Hoiana QNTVTC Operations budget and ensures that the Training Centre is managed within budget parameters. Works closely with Finance to ensure the timely payment of training fees to the Third-Party Training Provider and that Business Partners are invoiced and charged accordingly.
• Establishes and maintains positive relations with all local training providers.
• Plans, directs, administers, develops and facilitate all training and development efforts throughout the entire properties to include orientation, supervisory development, departmental development, skills training, recognition programs, internal communications and employee events.
• Works closely with Hoiana Business Partners to identify training needs and plan generic training activities.
• Establishes and manages and locals mentoring proramme
• Schedules and facilitates employee, supervisor and management training and development initiatives.
• Conducts needs analysis to determine specialized training needs on property.
• Trains and builds up Training committee.
• Develops activities/curriculum to enhance standardized training programs.
• Monitors and evaluates to the progress and effectiveness of training and development programs and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Designs and produces training aids (i.e. case studies, simulations, games, exercises, etc.) and support materials.
• Functions as an internal consultant to assist management in the analysis and identification of organizational issues and development.
• Provides input and assists in preparation of annual budget.
• Creates and utilizes guest feedback systems to conduct needs analysis for training programs.
• Handles all tracking and communication of property training and reporting needs.
• Provides strategic direction for the training team and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team members.
• Active participant and member of the resort CSR Committee.
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.