Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Work Location: 33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Prefer: Vietnamese Nationality
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
This role is to ensure a personal service is offered to agents in order to meet and exceed their expectations. Ensure that the sales process is accurately adhered to (per Sub Departmental SOPs), Sales opportunities are maximized with follow up and resolve any problems to meet and exceed sales revenue and gross profit targets.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
Sales & Business Development:
• Gather information to fully understand client’s requests and present options to meet their needs.
• Identify and take action to up-sell and promote all TOI destinations, Tailored Experiences and partner products.
• Take ownership of and monitor individual sales process and follow up with clients to increase booking conversion.
• Liaison with Product and Reservations departments to ensure feasibility of options.
• Prepare proposals and quotes for direct clients up to 80% of each day.
• Send final confirmation and any travel documents or vouchers to clients.
• Report any errors regarding information on Tour Plan to Supervisor.
• Co-ordinate with Product Department to update content and tariffs.
• Send individual booking invoices to direct clients when bookings are confirmed.
• Work with operations or reservations to help solve problems for clients on the ground when required.
• Read all emails received on Saturday & Sunday for Sales Team. Recognize urgent tasks/ trouble shoot (included revisions/new requests) to handle immediately.
• Be available to discuss with the clients about proposals/bookings by phone.
• This person has the working time through on Saturday and Sunday, and will take the days off (1.5 days in the weeks under the agreement
• Attend regular training courses to keep up to date with both product and procedure.
• Keep others informed by sharing information.
• Inform product department of any product feedback.