Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
• Contribute to a solid foundation for the product long-term growth - through increasing awareness among Health Care Professionals on the important roles of improving quality of life.
• To build the confidence level of HCPs on recommendation of designed products.
• Assure consistent demand growth and achievement of business goals & targets in assigned territories by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining and growing existing business.
2. Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Territory Management
• Develop customer database with detailed records of hospital/ health center/ target organization/ health care professionals, etc.
• Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
• Establish & maintain close relationship with key accounts through ensuring company services meet their requirements.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
• Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
2. Planning and organizing:
• Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plan, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plan, or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
3. Business development
• Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
• Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
• Implement effective daily sales calls and maintain records. Address product complaints in a timely manner.
• Harmonize diversified activities (product presentation, consultation…) in various relating fields: hospital, health center, kindergarten, food shop, supermarket, and other consumer organization i.e. patient society, elderly society, mother society.
• Well update of product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
• Manage Company, department reports in a timely and correct manner.
• Ensure activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
• Carry special work as assigned by Management.