- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Mô tả công việc
- Use evaluation, metrics and testing methodologies to determine the effectiveness of training program.
- Formulate annual training curriculum and approach to meet people development needs and Company business strategies.
- Deliver training programmes, prepare training materials and ensure they are continuoisly updated in line with firm-wide initiatives or other changes.
- Provide resourcing solutions by driving the allocation of appropriate resources to the right work, including redeployment.
- Assist to develop and monitor HR polices, procedures and budgets.
- Collaborate with the business to build a knowledge base of skill sets and career development needs, and identify skills shortages.
- Reporting on engagement information including utilisation and variance reprts to ensure current and future resource plans are being executed.
- Building and leading a cohesive, capable and collaborative high performance leadership and culture community.
- Offer guidance in a variety of HR areas including employee relations, performance management, workforce planning, career development, internal promotions, new hire compensation, market/equity adjustments, retention programs.
- Handle employee relations investigations and reporting, and process HR transactions.
- Develop and deliver presentations on variuos HR topics for the leadership team.
- Contribute to wider PPC projects & drive business performance through the delivery of people strategy.
- Transform firm wide induction and work collaboratively with broader PPC team to evolve current on-boarding.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in human resources development, business management or other related disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in delivering management.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills in English and Vietnamese and prove ability to present/deliver at Board, Executive and Senior Partner level.
- Strong understanding of HR analytics, psychometrics, and key performance indicators.
-Proven consulting and relationship management skills to build credibility and enduring relationships with business leaders locally and globally.
- Mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility.
- Mobile and willing to travel.
- Solutions-driven while maintaining wider perspective.
- Work well under pressure.
- High degree of personal maturity and professional roundedness.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Analyzing and reviewing total compensation and benefit programs in the region and recommending changes and improvements.
- Executing Compesation and Benefit policies, ensuring compliance and competiveness.
- Partnering the business to improve and fine-tuning programmes to suit business needs.
- Coaching HR and local management on compesation and benefits philosophy, positioning and practice.
- Conducting studies of compensation pratices and market rates, analyzing internal and external pay equities, making recommendations for specific changes and/or generla adjustments.
- Managing the development and implementation of merit and promotion, increasing programs linked to performance, and developing and monitoring annual salary increase budgets.