- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe role essentially will run the pesticide laboratory within the Vietnam facility. The role is expected to undertake method development for analysis of pesticides, maintenance of the instruments, and develop documentation necessary for ISO 17025 certification. Analytical methods will include the understanding of QuEChERs extraction procedures as well as using advanced chromatographic techniques. The candidate should be able to utilize current pesticide protocol and be able to further add to the target pesticide list.
• Initiates, develops & supports all pesticide analytical requirements for spices.
• Be responsible and operate the pesticide chemistry laboratory at the Vietnam facility.
• Comply with chemicals safety standards through proper handling of hazardous chemicals, processes, safe laboratory practices and ensure that systems and protocols in place to manage Good Laboratory Practices.
• Responsible for analytical equipment, instrumentation & obtaining ISO 17025 accreditation for the methods used in the chemistry laboratory.
• Understand the chemical analysis requirements of various products and provide analytical chemistry support in analysis and troubleshooting of product and process parameters.
• Prepare and maintain technical quality assurance manual, standard operating procedures, and maintenance documents for ISO 17025 certification.
• Provide support in the understanding of chemical residue & ingredients specification regulations to the business with the background of EU/FDA/EPA regulations.
• Assisting in continuous improvement initiatives that reduce manufacturing costs, improve quality and / or enhance customer service.
• Stays apprised of technologies used by other food manufacturers by reviewing technical literature, attending seminars and maintaining knowledge pool on pesticide analytical chemistry.
• Perform the role of the analytical chemist for the facility in providing all round chemical analytical capability, training the key technical team on chemistry aspects of current and new projects.
• Travel as required to train on chemical analysis techniques, process treatments leading to excellence in analytical aspects for the business.
• Prepare technical write ups, project procedures and reports offering conclusions and recommendations based upon study outcomes.
• Develop methods for measurement of flavor components linking the same to sensory analysis of Olam SVIs product portfolio.
• Keep abreast of regulatory trends and development of specifications related to food contaminants, chemical analysis for components in food products.
Yêu cầu công việcKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• MUST have a Masters Degree or above in Analytical/Environmental Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
• MUST have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in chemistry laboratory undertaking hands on analysis using advanced instrumentation such as LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, and other basic analytical techniques. This includes all associated software to control instrumentation such as Chemstation and Mass Hunter. Additionally, understand working of a LIMS system.
• Knowledge of extraction techniques such as QuEChERs, distillation, bio-chemical analysis and statistical methods are critical for the position.
• Knowledge in food chemistry, associated with color, flavor, and mycotoxins testing will be added advantage for the position.
• Must articulate strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to interact effectively within the spice team, business groups, customers and experience in a team-oriented environment will be important criteria for selection.
• Applicant must be self-driven, pro-active, with scientific curiosity and take calculated risks on method development, new products and process development.
• MUST have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• MUST be willing to travel as needed (around 5%) to other plants, co-packers, customers and suppliers.
• Ability to work with a varied group of Food scientists, engineers in a collaborative environment at the innovation center, operations teams at plants globally in a fast growing company will be critical for this position.
Olam Spices provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
- Training and team-building activities
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí