- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcResponsible for overall function of all IT related systems, applications and equipment of the company by providing a continuous and stable heterogeneous computer environment. Supporting all the different functions/departments on all IT and communication related issues, as well maintaining and implementing latest Information Technologies in conjunction with the IT Competence Centre and corporate Head Office. Evaluation and implementation of regional IT solutions, as well customer solutions and EDI integrations for the responsible area.
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers of IT equipment and telecommunication services and coordinate acquisition of the same
• Liaise with outsourcing IT partner to set up the system of the company.
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of IT related equipment (HW), network connections (ADSL, leased line etc.), telephone (PABX) and applications (SW). Ensure they function properly at all times.
• Provide support of global, regional and local IT systems, including daily support to users.
• Strategic design, expert advice, consultation and implementation of network and IT solutions in conjunction with IT team and IT competence center.
• Assist in development of applications not covered by standard applications and according to corporate guidelines and policies for hardware, software res. development tools.
• Promotes project management best practices in the organization. Develops integrated project plans, implementation schedules and cost estimates for local and regional IT projects. Tracks and manages project budgets, prepares project status reports, and keeps management, customers and other parties informed of project status and related issues. Anticipates, evaluates and resolves multiple project issues, delays and problems utilizing project management and business expertise.
• Ensures the agreed level and standard of quality in the performance of the all IT related systems.
• Ensures compliance with corporate/regional practices, policies, procedures and local legal requirements.
• Responsible for the product development / implementation according to the agreed requirements in the areas of specification, time, costs, planning, quality
• Responsible for managerial related tasks like periodical management reporting, budgeting, business planning, cost control, resource & priority management as well all issues related to subordinates
• Facilitates meetings, team presentations and status updates for senior management. Conducts post-implementation assessment of projects to ensure business requirements have been met across department and/or functional areas.
• Maintain inventory of all computer equipment and application and ensure the correct licensing of all products and update the administration manager for insurance purposes.
• Ensure proper access security, data backup and recovery for all systems
• Assess user training needs and execute and conduct relevant trainings (not covered by the APCO structure)
• Assist in maintenance of other household electrical equipment such as air conditioners, back-up generator, and switchboard, power UPS etc.)
• Perform other IT related duties as required by Technical or Functional line manager
Yêu cầu công việcFunction / Market & Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen / Process working
• Experience working knowledge in freight forwarding or logistics industry is a plus
• Familiar with support organization and processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Training and presentation technique & skills
• Organizational, resource management and prioritization skills
• Project management skills (incl. Risk mgmt. & methodology)
• Creativity and initiative
• Creation of effective documents
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
Skills & Competencies
• Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
• Enjoys working with people and systems
• Ability to work with in-house and external customers/third parties of different cultures
• Ability to work in a team, co-operation
• Very Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Reliability & Independence
• Ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
• Target driven spirit
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Package + 13th payment + KPI Bonus
- Shuttle Bus
- Training Courses + Personal Insurance
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí