- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcRole:
- Managing, assigning, supervising and running all activities of production lines.
- Be responsible for tracking Audit, preventive maintenance plan.
Report to: Production Manager
Location: Can Tho plant.
- Along with Production Planning Team to weekly/ daily schedule production plan for all production lines.
- Tracking and managing all machines’ status on lines: propose items for planned corrective/ preventive maintenance.
- Controlling production KPIs such as OEE, Net Efficiency, True Efficiency, volumes, schedule compliance, production breakage, packaging loss, ingredient loss, production productivity, efficiency of using other materials (pre-form/ empty bottle, cap, label, carton, CO2, concentrate…).
- Controlling operating cost: utility, chemical, Overtime, Outside service….
- Supervising employees to ensure compliance to working time, process, GMP.
- Maintaining and improving quality control. Reducing breakage rate and increasing effectiveness of using materials.
- Planning to control all KPIs and proactively proposing improvement methods.
- Preserving equipment/ materials in assigned areas.
- Managing and developing team to meet business requirement.
- Cascading and supervising execution of best practice tools.
- Cooperating with relevant department to run promotion program, trial operation.
- Supervising and assessing outsource labor/ contractor working on lines.
- Well controlling and being ready for annual Audit.
- Others assigned by Production Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc- University degree of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Food Technology;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience and 2 years in a supervisory role is required. Having experience in FMCG companies is a plus;
- Good communication and influencing skill;
- Good leadership and conflict management skills;
- Independently working under high pressure;
- Experience of controlling EHS, GMP, HACCP in manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with Warehouse transaction/ booking, Custom clearance is an advantage;
- Good Microsoft Office skill;
- Good command of English (both verbal & writing).
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th salary
- Healthcare Package
- Many other attractive benefits (will be discussed more details in the interview)
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí