- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việcThe job-holder is expected to perform an approval role within the Wholesale Risk team as well as to develop and update the Wholesale Credit Risk policies within HSBC Vietnam (VNM). The job-holder must ensure sound asset quality within risk appetite and a cautious but constructive credit culture throughout the corporate lending & treasury trading/underwriting activities of VNM.
Impact on the Business/Function
• Develop and update the Wholesale Risk policies and Risk Appetite including:
- VNM Lending Guidelines and Credit Management Circulars;
- VNM Country Risk Plan;
- Large Credit Exposure Policy (LCEP) / Stock Borrowing and Lending (SBL) Guidance;
- Incorporation of Local Regulatory credit policies into internal policies;
- Updates of Regional and Global guidelines within local policies.
• Promote sound asset quality of VNM’s asset portfolio by reviewing, recommending, and approving credit proposals/Indication of Appetite (IOAs) in close liaison with ASP Risk.
• Conduct portfolio and sector reviews to assist WSB in understanding and mitigating specific industry/sector risk.
• Support Wholesale Banking to identify problem exposures and to implement timely and appropriate mitigating actions.
Customers / Stakeholders
• Build on the HSBC Risk culture and maintain/build customer satisfaction.
• Support Group-wide Risk initiatives / projects.
• Support WSB with training and client visits.
Leadership & Teamwork
• Take personal responsibility for self-development.
• Take personal responsibility for engaging co-workers in Risk as well as business partners in a way which is consistent with HSBCs values and strategy.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
• Ensure that internal control standards and regulatory requirements are maintained in credit approval.
Yêu cầu công việcTo be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree holder.
• At least 5-10 years experience in credit risk management, financial analysis and / or corporate or commercial banking.
• Strong decision making, influencing and communication skills.
• Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory & Compliance matters.
• Professional qualification in accounting or credit analysis preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí