- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPOSITION PURPOSE
As a member of the Country Management team, the Country Operations Manager will function at both strategic and operational levels. Strategically, the Country Operations Manager will work in partnership with the Country Manager to execute the operation strategy that will drive the customer satisfaction and productivity. This will involve the develop-ment and delivery of best-in-class service and memorable local experiences for the key customer segments. Opera-tionally, the role will be responsible for leading office-based Operations teams, Guides, Drivers and Airport Reps to deliver amazing customer services on the ground, handling operational issues and continually improving the ways we operate our products.
• Ensure the consistent implementation of company One-Best-Ways (OBWs) processes/procedures/systems across the country
• Continually challenge the current OBWs to improve and innovate the ways we operate the services.
• Effectively Lead the cross-team relationships with Product, Sales, Customer Experience and Suppliers for daily operational cooperation and overall service improvements
• Integrate appropriate Technology applications into Operations to improve and optimize the speed of internal/external communications, problem solving and overall team performance
• Support Product Team by participate in research operational information for new products to meet new market trends.
• Ensure team to provide timely and accurate information and excellent support to external customers (agents, suppliers and clients) as well as internal customers (BT offshore sales offices, operating offices, colleagues, tour leaders and guides).
• Ensure the appropriate allocations of in-house Drivers and outsourced transport suppliers basing on customer accounts’ requirements and expectations
• Ensure the amazing experiences of airport Meet and Greet, Transfer services are delivered consistently and safely across country
• Ensure 24/7 supports on the ground for clients’ complaints and incidents
• Ensure the appropriate allocations of Guides, Drivers and Airport Reps basing on accounts’ requirements and expectations
• Ensure the maintenance and safety standards of vehicles exceed our customers expectations.
• Resolve customer service issues to customer’s satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures
• Ensure bookings run within budget
• Provide expertise in Crisis Management.
• Overseeing the development of new physical product incl. costing and business plan.
• Write Operations Policy and Processes.
• Continues quality improvement by organizing spot checks; inspections; etc.
• Regularly review costs and do service review sessions with key suppliers.
• Develop and lead benchmarking exercises on cost and quality.
• Ensure optimal and transparent assignments of suppliers and adhere to our policy on no commission taking throughout the entire operation.
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Model the Way
• Lead by example in behaviour, attitude and performance
• Give clear concise and timely feedback
• Personally aligned with Buffalo Tours values and philosophies
• Conduct effective AM planners, WBM, one on one’s
• Insure that information is shared with transparency in a way that inspires team members.
Develop Experts in your Business
• Develop a personal development plan for each team member
• Coach and mentor team members
• Manage the service quality of office-based Ops teams, Guides, Drivers and Airport Reps through OBWs recruitment, training and performance management (rewards and disciplines)
• Empower team members to take ownership of their work through appropriate delegations and training
• Understand wage packages and be able to articulate how an individual can contribute.
• Understand and analyse team budget, PNL and financial reports
• Develop strategies to improve business results and consider contingencies
Create the right Environment
• Create an environment where people feel supported, connected and empowered
• Demonstrate constructive conflict resolution skills to ensure positive outcome for all
• Ability to create vision and obtain by in from the team
Set & Drive Goals
• Drive the business and team members to success using the vision and business plan as a guide.
• Set goals / deadlines on a daily basis and works to achieve and exceed these goals
• Work with Country Manager to establish the effective KPI and incentives system to drive Ops, Tour Guides and Airport Rep teams’ behaviour and performance
• Set clear expectations and consequences
• Encourage and assist team member for solve their own problems
• Ensure that what is meant to happen in the business does happen.
• Monthly one on ones with all Operational Team Leaders to provide fair, concise and timely feedback.
• Quality briefing and debriefing is done before and after each tour with each tour guide.
Yêu cầu công việc• Minimum Bachelor degree or a degree in tourism and hospitality is an advantage.
• Minimum 3 year experience in leading teams with proven success records in the relevant field.
• Fluent in national local language and fluent written and spoken English
• Proven people performance development and management
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
• Well-developed problem solving and crisis management skills
• Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery
• Solid collaboration and communication skill (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills across culture
• Flexible rotating roster that may include late nights, weekends and early mornings and flexible with
uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure.
• Willing to travel on business when required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Quyền lợi được hưởng- A competitive salary upon qualification and experience
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24
- Motivation Trip
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí