Mã QR đăng nhập App
Hà Nội Hải Dương Hải Phòng
Lượt xem: 537|
Cập nhật: 22/10/2018 (5 năm trước)
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Reporting to the Material Handling Shift Manager, the position is accountable for managing the coordination of a defined area/ shop (to be determined) related aspects of supply chain activities including receiving, storage and delivery of all materials required by manufacturing in shift and provides leadership to ensure business objectives are met or exceeded in the areas of safety, people, quality, responsiveness and cost initiatives.
• Manage and direct a total of up to approximately 10-30 employees.
• At specific operational area/ shop in shift, drive and lead safety initiatives while ensuring safe work practises and compliance to all local regulatory guidelines are met. Promote safe work practices as the highest priority and maintain a safe work environment.
• Lead and support all activities to ensure overall business and daily objectives and targets are achieved or exceeded including receiving, storage and delivery. (Right part, right quantity, right time, right location)
• Ensure all parts are available in good condition during the production launch build phase and regular production.
• Drive a right first time approach and foster a continuous improvement culture through the effective execution of lean manufacturing and quality systems.
• Ensure risk reduction tools are used to identify and eliminate high risk activities.
• Select, develop and train team members to effectively execute operations to achieve business goals and targets.
• Effectively train, coach and support team members in problem solving and resolution activities.
• Establish people development as a core value to develop future leaders and grow organisational capability.
• Empower and support teams to improve their work environment and eliminate any constraints.
• Support strategies to increase production at minimum cost and reduce structural cost activities.
• Liase with Production, Scheduling/ production control, Maintenance, Engineering, Quality and other departments to meet daily production schedules and performance targets.
• Ensure the working area / environment conforms to required 5S and workplace organisational standards at all times, eliminate waste (8 wastes). Compliance to VinFast Manufacturing systems and processes.
• Any other if required.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• 5+ years’ experience in material handling/ warehouse management with high volume manufacturing, preferably the automotive industry. Education: Degree or Diploma in Business or Supply Chain Management at a minimum
• Warehouse operations knowledge is essential.
• Knowledge and understanding in Lean Manufacturing systems and Operational Excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Demonstrated successful leadership of direct organizations and teams.
• Good common-sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
• Strong communication skills to enable effective dialogue with local and international audiences across all levels of the organisation.
• Willing to work in shift if required.
- 13th month salary
- Healthcare insurance for family
- Travelling abroad
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn