Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyểnKhông hạn mức người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Zoologists studies animals and other wildlife, and how they interact with their ecosystems. They study the physical characteristics of animals, animal behaviors, and the impacts humans have on wildlife and natural habitats.
- The duties of a zoologist may include tasks such as designing and conducting research projects, analyzing data, writing and publishing scientific reports, educating the public, promoting conservation efforts and assisting with strategic plan for sustainable development of the resort while preserving the natural environment of Son Tra Peninsula.
- Perform Brand’s Services behaviours in daily operation and deliver truly genuine Vietnamese hospitality to each and every resort guests.
- Be the key driver for environmental awareness of resort guests and promote an image of environmentally conscious business for the resort
- Analyze the influence that human activity has on wildlife and their natural habitats in order to educate resort guests and staff on proper behaviors towards the surrounding evironment.
- Teach resort guests about the beauty of Son Tra Peninsula Natural Reserve, Monkey mountain and raise their awareness to protect the area.
- Facilitate and provide lessons, workshops about red-shanked doucs, macaques and resort animal inhabitants for children as part of the Planet Trekkers’ for kids.
- Cooperate with Guest Activities Department on planning and providing more activities to guests including trekking, natural walk with red-shanked doucs/macaques, wildlife tours, etc.
Kinh nghiệmHơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấpCử nhân trở lên
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- Communication skills: write scientific papers and give talks to the public, policy makers, and academics.
- Critical-thinking skills: sound reasoning and judgment to draw conclusions from experimental results and scientific observations.
- Emotional stamina and stability: endure long periods of time with little human contact. As with other occupations that deal with animals, emotional stability is important when working with injured or sick animals.
- Interpersonal skills: work on teams. They must be able to work effectively with others to achieve their goals or negotiate conflicting goals.
- Observation skills: be able to notice slight changes in an animal’s characteristics, such as their behavior or appearance.
- Outdoor skills or other activities associated with life in remote areas.
- Problem-solving skills: find the best possible solutions to threats that affect wildlife, such as disease and habitat loss.
- Ability to carry out detailed work accurately and methodically
- Ability to plan research, analyse and interpret data, and write reports
- Patience, perseverance and the ability to concentrate for long periods
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Bachelor’s degree programs in zoology and wildlife biology or a closely related field such as ecology
- Minimum 5 years experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn