Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
- Checking daily sales report and supervise all cash received to be deposited in bank within next working day.
- Checking all sales transactions: sales order, sales quotation with sales policy, promotion program before posting sales invoice
- Checking cashier report, receipt note from cashier and sales contracts, promotions, vouchers, related documents from sales etc.
- Input bank receipt and credit card and AR transaction daily to clear customer payment and update AR summary and aging report.
- Checking red invoice and purchase order from Purchasing team compare with purchase receipt from Store manager and posting purchase invoice for Coffee shop.
- Printing red invoices for customer and filling supporting documents for red invoice.
- Payment/Collect money from other department follow cash receipt voucher and cash payment voucher from GA.
- Receiving and verifying documents of sale returns, damaged products, samples, gifts,… to ensure compliances with company policies
- Checking received money, follow up with customers’ loans and overdue amounts
- Attending periodic stock count with other departments and reconcile stock and propose solutions for stock variance
- Ensuring all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with requirements from BOD, Head Office & local regulations.
- Monthly and suddenly cash count with cashier
- Reconcile bank transaction and all payment by cash and credit card to make sure all accuracy
- Preparing weekly/Monthly sales reports
- Preparing monthly reports such as sales report, used bikes report, voucher report, financing report, promotion report,… etc
- Preparing monthly VAT out report/ Quarterly used red invoice report
- Monthly reconciliation cash/bank/Account receivable/Stock/AP
- Other tasks will be assigned by GA/CA
System: ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
2ND BRANCH: 94 Huynh Van Banh St., Ward. 15, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCM City
Yêu cầu công việc
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of economic principle
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations
- Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
- Usually a minimum of 2 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, taxation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be good at English skills and able to communicate in daily conversation
- Stress tolerance
- Salary + quarter bonus + 13th Salary
- Mobile and transportation allowance
- Premium Healthcare package for yourself and family.
- School fee allowance for 2 kids
- Social, medical & unemployment insurance as per Labour Law
- Supporting fee to get A2 license
- Training program
- Professional, dynamic & open working environment
- Other in accordance with Company policy
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email for more information.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary + Commission + Quarter bonus + 13th salary + mobile and transporation allowance
- UIC Health & Accident insurance for family members
- Shool fee allowance for 2 kids
Giới thiệu về công ty
Al Naboodah International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Al Naboodah International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
Quy mô công ty : Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
Al Naboodah (International) Vietnam Co Ltd, is a subsidiary of one of the leading brand name in UAE: the Al Naboodah Group, consisting of more than 20 companies and offering a diverse portfolio of services and products in four key business sectors - construction, commercial, investments and real estate. The industry sectors covered are varied and include travel and tourism, freight forwarding and logistics, electrical products, lighting products and services, tyre distribution, an automotive division, a heavy equipment and commercial vehicles division and an agriculture and pest control division. In 2013, ALNA Vietnam was officially appointed to represent Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, parts and accessories and MotorClothes™ through authorized dealership, Harley-Davidson of Saigon. Continuing with success of the first business, we continued to open 2 more dealerships in Vietnam which are Harley-Davidson® of Hanoi and Harley-Davidson® of Danang respectively in July 2015 and December 2016. Besides that, we are authorized dealer of other brands such as Triumph® & Royal Enfield® motorcycles, parts and accessories. Along with our business expansion, we are searching for amazing talents Import Executive to join us as one team and moving in one direction. Our mission is to represent the Harley-Davidson, Triumph and Royal Enfield brand in a culture of diversity and continuous improvement doing what the Bar and Shield has been doing since 1903 – “FULFILLING DREAMS OF PERSONAL FREEDOM”. Visit us on website: Harley-Davidson® of Saigon: http://www.harleysaigon.vn/ Harley-Davidson® of Hanoi: http://www.harleyhanoi.vn/ Harley-Davidson® of Danang: http://harleydanang.vn/