- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc• Be responsible for making all accounting / financial reports of company timely and accurately.
• Check and control accounting activities, records, cash management and cash flow, properties, customers, debts...of the Company scientifically and logically.
• Perform accounting / financial reports at the request of foreign parties including monthly reports, quarterly reports, annual reports, planning budget reports...and other analytical reports accurately and on schedule.
• Inform, consult and advise BOD on arising costs, issues and problems that may cause negative effects to Companys planning budgets on time.
• Check, enter in the accounts, allocate monthly arising costs accurately, classify accounts logically
• Manage, check and control daily assigned tasks to junior staffs to ensure that all job assignments are conducted in the frame of Companys policy, properties and debts are managed logically, accounts are entered accurately
• Be responsible for cooperating with Tax authorities on monthly reports, annual statements and audit reports. To ensure that all reports are produced accurately and on the specific deadline to avoid important risks on entering in the account, leading to negative effects on tax penalties
• Check receipt and payable documents before submitting to BOD for approval
• Control debtors and receive in the specific deadline
• Manage incomings and outgoings to ensure that the Company is proactive on cash flow. Propose initiatives to optimize the current cash flow.
• Explaining billing invoices and accounting policies to staffs, vendors and clients. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Check, adjust, compare records, account balance and book close. Analyze, compare and review the differences of losses and profits. Produce monthly, quarterly and annual accounting / financial reports to show Companys operation to ensure that there are no important risks on accounting.
• Follow up import/exported procedures and document preparation for custom clearance of import/exported products. Work closely with forwarder, supplier, and customers in order to get the shipment imported /exported smoothly and effectively.
• Be responsible for cooperating with tax, audit authorities to ensure that the Company is operated under Tax and Accounting legislation.
• Others duties as requirement
Yêu cầu công việc• Years of experience: 3-5 years
• University graduated major in Accounting, or Finance.
• Chief accounting certificate
• Confidence, self motivated and proactive.
• Honest, hard working, have a teamwork spirit and ability to work independently
• Good knowledge about Vietnamese Accounting Standard, taxes, budgeting, cost control principle including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Knowledge of finance and accounting software application (EPS or similar)
• Good English and presentation skill.
• Very good at Computer skills (MS Office, Excel. Outlook)
Quyền lợi được hưởng- healthcare plan
- Overseas training & career development opportunities. International and professional environment
- Team Activities
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí