- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật
Mô tả công việc
Our client is a well-known 100% Japanese invested company. Due to the quick expansion of its business, the Company is looking for a qualified and experienced Architects for its operation. The recruited person will be in charge of, but not limit to, the followings:
- Work collaboratively with team members in the production of architectural documents through all stages of a project (from Conceptual, Schematic design to construction administration.
- Prepare accurate drafting markups from architects, designers and senior drafting personnel (a thorough understanding of construction detailing is essential)
- Apply office-side standards to drafting assignments (layers, line weight, etc.)
- Assemble construction drawing sets in AutoCAD including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Ensure outputs meet the required quality expectations and agreed upon deadlines.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
-Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, 3DMax, Sketch Up, Photoshop, MS office
- Required language: must communicate by English.
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Design and problem-solving skills as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent
- Excellent communication skills: spoken, graphic, and written.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise