- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
How would you like to join an international software development center in Vietnam to learn, to grow personally and professionally, and to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment?
An exciting Business Analyst (BA) opening has been available for those who are interested in this career path. The Business Analysts primary objective is to understand clients’ needs by capturing the domain expertise that the client has and translating into succinct documents in order to serve as the inputs for software development team.
• Analyze and document business requirements in details by using UML Diagrams, Use Cases, Functional Specifications and communicate them clearly to Stakeholders and Software Development Team.
• Maintain all Requirement Artifacts during the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Verify all requested requirements are included in the product, and the product does not implement the features not required;
• Be a communication bridge between Client and Software Development Team, between internal Development Team
• Provide the technical guidance and monitor Associate Business Analyst
• Participate in other activities to improve the service of the product and other process alignment (e.g. internal audit, R&D, process)
• Directly report to PM and/or client.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business related field
• 3+ years’ experience in Business Analyst role in a client facing role.
• Good knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
• Ability to compose and manage business requirement artifacts accurately for each phase of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Strong attitude to do research and to apply emerging technologies.
• Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users.
• Good at presentation, time management and client relation skills.
• Good command of English communication (oral and written)
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability
• Ability to travel to client’s site when necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
- 18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
- Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)