- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Business Development
- To obtain necessary provincial and municipal government approvals, for example development permits and environmental assessments
- To liaise with government and private stakeholders, including but not limited to provincial authorities, EVN, MONRE in relation to projects, and/or other projects, in locality where projects are located throughout Vietnam
- To foster and maintain positive relationships with landowners and other project stakeholders
- To work closely with internal functional experts and external advisors from engineering, construction, development, operations areas during development of projects including but not limited to engineering & design, contract administration, quantity surveying, cost and schedule control, environment & social impact assessment and management studies
- To perform commercial analyses and risk management analyses of energy developments
- To negotiate and execute land rights agreements with landowners
- To prepare capital investment proposals
- To coordinate environmental assessment reporting
- To maintain databases of stakeholder and supplier information
- To formulate specifications for construction contracts and tender contracts;
- To maintain well informed of legal documents and relevant industry, sector requirements with regards to development of renewable energy projects in Vietnam
- To ensure compliance with all terms and conditions contained in agreements, including but not limited to ensure all conditions precedent under agreements of projects to be met properly
- To identify, assess risks and analyze problems to make logical decisions and develop solutions during development of projects
- To research new targeted energy opportunities
- To support the strategic objectives of the company by conducting research and analysis on potential M&A deals in the industry, participation in international competitive bidding and other strategic transactions
- To have a commercial understanding of the project, advising and implementing cost savings at all times, and represent the company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with, and affected by, the building project.
- To coordinate business activities and field programs with other departments and divisions;
- To provide assistance to prepare change orders (if any), and to ensure that all phases of construction meet contract specifications.
3. Support to Management
- To provide administrative and communication support as directed to ensure effective informational flow, proper records of all relevant information and data for both internal and external requirements
- Unparalleled long-term service, integrity and commitment to the Company
Yêu cầu công việc- Should have good communication skills, high energy level with entrepreneurial attitude for business development work, good interpersonal skills, extrovert personality and ability to skillfully deal with government officials, technical consultants, partners, etc.
- About 8-12 years’ experience in developing power projects; good knowledge of the regulatory and legal framework in Vietnam
- Having good understanding of the commercial and techno-economic aspects of power projects
- Ability to read and understand contract documents, regulations etc.
- Ability to speak fluently in English and good writing skills
- Engineering graduate - preferably with a degree in MBA but not mandatory.
- Having experience in working for a foreign investor, most preferably for renewable energy projects, is a competitive advantage.
- Competent in making presentations, board papers, and reasonable skills in MS excel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive Package
- Premium Healthcare plan
- Extended Training
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí