- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Marketing - PR
Thực phẩm - Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for overall development and execution of all annual brand plans for the Culinary portfolio, including channel plans for Mass Market and Horeca. Responsible for managing brand portfolios, pricing, promotional programs and distribution strategies in order to achieve annual sales and profitably goals. Building a highly effective marketing team and creating a stimulating learning and team work environment. Ensuring an optimum level of marketing process and controls to improve business efficiencies and performance.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Achieve budgeted sales numbers and margins as per the annual agreed plan;
Develop robust short and medium term Brand Strategies and translating into annual Marketing and Channel plans, including new product introductions and ATL activity when required;
Research and prepare new Brand business plans and launch programs;
Manage A&P budgets according to annual agreed plan;
Develop understanding for self and company of the market dynamics for each category and channel. Become an expert in the Horeca channel;
Develop and refresh Horeca business strategy in conjunction with Horeca sales teams;
Be a successful recruiter and retainer of people to build a team to manage a high growth strategy;
Develop company and Brand image as a credible player in the market through participation in credible industry and networking events;
Oversee and manage relationship development with Principals and key customers;
Ownership of demand forecast for all Brands in S&OP process;
Provide regular reporting and analysis of performance for internal and principal needs;
Prepare major sales force Brand briefings and participate in key account and major customer business presentations.
Leading the Culinary Marketing team including, Senior Brand Manager, Brand Managers & Brand Executives.
Building strong Internal relationships with Sales Managers, Finance, Supply Chain and HR.
Building strong external relationships with principals, agencies, some trade customers as required.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 5 years in senior marketing roles in an FMCG company
• Demonstrate excellent business relationship building and communication skills with all external stakeholders
• Good strategy planning, P&L management and analytical skills.
• Ability to build positive internal and external working relationships
• Proactive Team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong ability in project management
• Good understanding of commercial business management needs
• Experience of working relationships with external agencies
• Experience of working relationships with external Principals
• Can demonstrate strong ‘hands-on’ coaching and team development.
• New brand launch expertise
• Organizational change management
• Sales or finance experience.
1. Knowledge of business environment: Consider overall business picture - Display good understanding of internal and external business environment, identify threats and opportunities and develop strategies to achieve successful high growth outcomes
2. Planning & organization: Plan projects and processes – Develop sound plans for projects, monitor for timely and accurate completion with cross functional involvement.
3. Verbal & Written Communication in English: Ensure understanding – Integrate interaction and feedback in the communication process to ensure clear understanding of the idea expressed
4. Service Orientation: Add value proactively – Take concrete proactive measures to add lasting value to others and improve the fulfillment of their needs and those of the organization.
University graduated, major in Marketing/ Business administration, other related disciplines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus & KPI
- Health insurance