Mô tả công việc
UNILEVER – Vietnam #1 Best Place To Work is looking for passionate Channel & Category Development Manager who help us provide market leadership in shopper trends, habits and behaviors
A day in this role might be full of exciting challenges such as :
(*) Main Accountabilities :
1. Lead the development of the channel & category plan for assigned channels:
- Develop customer & shopper insights for assigned channels. Translate insights into business building opportunities within specific customers, channels
- Build account, channel specific trade plans to align with total trade category plan to deliver category, brand objectives
- Identify trade spend opportunities and allocate funds for each sector while analysing risks
- Match brand objectives with customer, market needs. Work with field sales team to ensure excellence in in-store activation.
2. Work out monthly rolling forecast for assigned channels:
- Prepare promotion sell-out volume with attention to market intelligence information
- Prepare input for brand and build incremental sales volume .
3. Co-work with marketing
team in launch, re-launch and consumer promotion activities:
- Provide input for marketing to build budget, scheme and communication plans
- Allocate promotion volume to channel, customers in charge
- Work out the brief for BTL agencies and sales team
- In charge of in-store POSM design, briefing POSM, Activation team for production and installation in store.
4. Develop and execute all channel & category, schematic shopper promotions:
- Lead scheme proposal and execution
- Lead the communication to internal and external stakeholders on the scheme
- Follow up with POSM production gift sourcing and delivery to stores OTIF
- Conduct ROI and post-promotion evaluation.
Yêu cầu công việc
We need challenge-lovers and hungry-learners who are eager for new growth potentials and excite to create positive changes.
You might fit if possessing the following:
- University graduate
- At least 03 years working experience with the same position in FMCG industry (experience in sales planning, trade marketing
is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset.
- Proven business management competency
It would be awesome if you also have:
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Creative and passionate, willing to take challenges
- Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command of English communication and computer skills