- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both Statutory and Group Reporting purposes, interacting with the Local Board of Directors, Corporate Departments and the Regional organization.
- Proactive Balance Sheet oversight and ownership. Coordinate timely reconciliation and identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related.
- Cooperate with Finance HQ Office to manage external and internal audit process.
- Manage legal entities Treasury matters, in coordination with Group Treasury Office. Support Corporate initiatives in this area.
- Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation. Proactively monitor business, tax and other country specific opportunities to optimize value for the Group.
Yêu cầu công việcGraduated in a relevant subject such as accounting, business or financial management. Accounting qualification needed
At least 7-8 years working experience. Proven exposure to accounting, tax and reporting in a multinational context
• Deep knowledge of local GAAP
• Sound understanding of local tax and regulatory systems
• Good knowledge of IAS
• SAP R3 knowledge
• Orientation to work with strict deadlines
• Analytical – Able to gain an understanding of key topics by analysis of key data rather than by performing processes
• Communication – Ability to communicate in any format, working within a matrix organization to influence and aid the understanding of clients and business partners.
• Flexibility – Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment by balancing the needs of both Key Clients and Suppliers
Quyền lợi được hưởng- According to the company policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí