- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việcFunction and Purpose:
Working as a direct report to the Group Managing Director, Finance and responsible for a team of circa 3 staff. This covers Management and Financial Accounting, Tax and all Regulatory Compliance. Effectively manage and provide good co-operation with Corporate Office in Switzerland. Effectively managing and make sure all good and correct data are recorded and reported to the Group MD, Finance and the Managing Director of Diethelm Travel (Vietnam) Limited. Must understand and always improve internal control to manage related operation issues, results and also if any tax exposures of company may have. Must understand and always improve the utilization of available Software Applications. Must be flexible, able to meet tight deadlines, need limited supervision and have initiative in solving problems and expanding their role. Good communication skills will be essential due to involvement with all levels of the company. All responsibilities below relate to DTV both branches and also to work & support other regional units.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities – Finance and Accounting:
1. Responsible for management and financial accounting and reporting
2. Complete all reporting deliverables in accordance with pre-defined group reporting deadlines
3. Produce high quality work output to required standards
4. Responsible for producing Management Reporting packs, including a balance sheet and cash flow forecast, on a monthly basis.
5. Annual accounting reporting packs for audit purposes.
6. Full Statutory Annual accounts preparation, audit and submission to all local regulatory bodies including Diethelm’s Finance manual
7. Regular and timely submissions of monthly VAT, PIT returns, monthly Inter-Company statements and annual Corporation tax returns, PIT finalization.
8. Responsibility for all tax returns, reporting and settlement.
9. Responsibility for all tax interaction, working with the Tax Department for the best benefits of the Company
10. Providing & Preparation all relevant information required in the budget & forecast preparation process.
11. Providing financial information to the management, evaluate performance by using budget or latest estimate as tool of measurement.
12. Responsible for the documenting of and compliance with Internal Control System (ICS), and monthly sign-off of this and full control compliance to Group.
13. Responsibility for compliance within the Travel Industry regulatory framework, and reporting to State Authorities for any regular or ad hoc requirements.
14. Cheque signatory for the Company
15. Managing interaction of source systems with the finance package (Lawson).
16. Work closely with Group MD, Finance and Head of Finance in Regional units
17. Work closely with Group AP , Group AR
18. Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as and where needed and directed by the Group Managing Director, Finance for DTV, Regional Office and Corporate Office
Checking & Costing
1. To ensure that the proper control and good system in place in Checking & Costing control
2. To ensure that all payment to suppliers are correct and the good analytical discrepancy between the standard and the actual costs are executed effectively.
3. Providing relevant information required in Checking & Payment process
4. Responsibility for all Tax returns, Tax reporting and Tax settlement.
5. Responsibility for all related reconciliations
6. Managing interaction of Checking & Payment transactions with General Ledger and Trial Balance.
7. Managing interaction of Variance transactions with General Ledger and Trial Balance
8. Responsibility for communication & solution to ensure that the big variance be reported and aware to related persons
9. Assisting with the Checking & Costing team with other ad hoc tasks as and where needed and directed by the Group MD, Finance.
10. To raise and initiate costs wise/maximum return by using ABD (Activities Base Cost Analysis)
Credit Department &Cash Management & Cashier Function:
1. Providing relevant information required in Debts Collection and Credit Control.
2. Providing relevant information required in managing Inter-Company accounts
3. Responsibility to manage in Debts collection within efficiency Debtor Days.
4. Responsibility for all Tax returns, Tax reporting and Tax settlement.
5. Responsibility for all accounting record and reconciliation for Inter-Company accounts
6. Responsibility for all Cash flow planning and control to maximum benefits and minimizing financing costs.
7. Work closely with Group AR and Group AP to facilitate Cash management and management of foreign exchange exposures
8. Responsibility for all Inter-Group money transfer be recorded properly, correctly and comply with tax laws
9. Ensure to manage Cashier function to run in appropriate manner, effective and honest.
10. Ensure that all of appropriate and proper control in place in Debts Collection, Credit control, Credit review and Spot cash check on weekly basis.
11. Develop Cashier function to be in more efficiency and in more benefits and align with new banking systems
12. To deal & negotiate with all bankers, to consider for improvement of banking system to create value to the business and also maintain good relationships with banks.
Payroll and Admin
13. Responsibility for payroll, PIT calculation;
14. Register compulsory insurance for staff: SI, HI, UI
15. Coordinate with PVI to register health and accident insurance for staff
16. Other admin tasks
1. To be ready and responsible when be assigned to perform projects assigned by Group Managing Director, Group Managing Director, Finance, Managing Director or Management Team
2. Responsibility for training, developing staff for more understanding in tax and accounting knowledge both in theory and real practice for their better performance.
3. with all bankers, to consider for improvement of banking system to create value to the business and also maintain good relationships with banks.
Yêu cầu công việc• University Degree in Accounting (Major)
• Must have at least 3-5 years post qualification professional services experience.
• Substantial experience in busy and progressive business which includes the tasks of monthly reporting, annual budgets preparation, financial modeling, cash flow reporting and experience using accounting computer systems
• Experience working in a multi-currency environment
• Strong IFRS background
• High level of analytical skill and ability to think outside of the square
• Project management skills to deliver accurate, high quality work outputs to deadlines and to require standards
• Must have experience of managing a team at least of 3 subordinates before
• Needs to have varied and continued experience of Excel and MS Office applications
• Knowledge of Lawson, Hyperion Reporting would be an advantage
• High proficiency in English language both speaking and writing
• Strong ability to successfully negotiate with customers and suppliers
• High standard of communication skills (both written and verbal)
Quyền lợi được hưởng- PVI health and accident insurance and annual attractive health check package
- Company outing
- Pay compulsory insurance bases on full salary
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí