- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việcOur client is a FDI company. At this position, you will report to Vietnamese Accounting & Financial Manager.
We are expanding the business scope and this position will be in charge of one new business sector.
• Plan, organize and direct all aspects of the accounting department including internal controls, product, budget, payment and investment;
• Monitor, support & improve for AR collection;
• Work and deal with service consulting companies for relating jobs of accounting;
• Operate and develop the actual cost accounting system of the company;
• Monitor the implementing of the related monthly, periodical reports, tax declaration and tax issues resolution such as VAT, PIT, CIT,… as requirement;
• Ensure to compliance with Vietnam accounting standard and company procedures/ policy as well as accuracy of all information and data;
• Manage payable accounting for timely and efficient payment to venders in line contracts and company procedure to utilize the cash flow;
• Responsible to track and manage the company fixed assets with proper way and accurate booking of depreciation;
• Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations relating to accounting and finance matters;
• Prepare the budget and forecast for financial planning;
• Plan for cash flow, periodical analysis and review to point out the best solution with collaborating sales team;
• Analyze yearly financial result, and all aspects of financial data to provide useful insights on company financial fund;
• Corporate planning with GM and GD in making support, proposal to Head quarter;
• Do other assigned tasks as per request from Directors, CFO and the management board.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or related field.
• Minimum 5 years in Accounting/Finance or related experience.
• Proven record in tax filing and management.
• Fluent in English.
• Hard working, ethical and trustworthy.
• Able to handle high workload individually
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th payment + KPI bonus
- Working time: Mon- Fri
- Premium heath care package
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí