Lưu công việc
Ứng tuyển ngay
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
- To have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- To be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- To have direct responsibility for finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- To guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
Strategic planning, and financial analyst of the company:
1.Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
2.Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investment and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs;
3.Be responsible for activities include but not limit: financial analysis and reporting, taxation, insurance, credit control, accounts payable and receivable, inventory & cost control, budget & forecasting.
Financial managing and advising:
4.Oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards;
5.Ensure that the assets of the business are controlled and used appropriately and profitably. Control and manage inventory and asset in accordance with company’s policies
6.Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
7.Advise the financial aspect on all decisions on investment, finance, accounting, tax, audit;
8.Participate in the development and compliance with the company policies, rules, regulations and regulations;
9.Perform other tasks as assigned by the General Director
10.Created and maintained good relationships with tax officer, bank, external audit, customers, suppliers and the other partners to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
11.Design of in-depth analysis reports on revenue / expenditure activities;
12.Make internal reports as required by the Company and other reports as required by the BOM. Present findings, recommendations, financial reports (auditor and financial analyst, profits and loss, investment, promotion, balance sheets, …) to the top executives;
Yêu cầu công việc
Education background: University degree or higher: Finance, Accounting, Auditing.
- 10+ years in financial management role, preferably as CFO, Finance Manager or Senior Manager or Director level at major audit / financial advisory firm
- Having professional knowledge in analyzing financial situation and preparing in-depth reports on financial situation;
- Knowledge of taxation, accounting, auditing, finance; governance and common law.
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Skills in research, analysis, synthesis
- Skills to set goals
- Risk management skills
- Leadership and decision making skills
Personalities: Dynamic, honest, enthusiastic work;
Others: Desire to work long term;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13, thưởng cuối năm
Giới thiệu về công ty
Kfc Vietnam Joint Venture Co., Ltd.
Địa chỉ : Level 12, Blue Sky Office Tower - 1 Bach Dang St., Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist.
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Kfc Vietnam Joint Venture Co., Ltd.
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
With over 15 years of building and developing Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in Vietnam under the global standard of Yum! International, KFC Vietnam is on the way of consecutive growth and conquering at potential cities and provinces. Our plan from now until 2015, KFC Vietnam will open up to 200 restaurants across the country and we will provide more than 7000 thousand jobs and training opportunities for people in Vietnam. The successful accomplishments that KFC Vietnam has acquired today coming from our people who are living and working with the spirit of “How We Win Together” for the mission of making KFC Vietnam become a great place to work. Let join us to bring the satisfaction and so-good taste of KFC to everyone across the country!