Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
A. Job purpose:
Provide the general management, supervisor and control the implementation of the finance and accounting system in the company to ensure the compliance with relevant requirements.
B. Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Warehouse matter:
- Designs and develops reports from data warehouse to provide accurate, relevant and reliable information to end users to improve company performance and profitability
- Coordinates, direct, plan and manage physical inventory, costing and evaluation.
- Prepares and coordinates with warehouse keepers to make the physical counting on the monthly and yearly basic.
- Supervise the warehouse staffs and enhance efficiency of the warehouse.
- Provides training on reporting to warehouse staffs.
- Manage, review and control warehouse filing supporting documents
- Oversees any system dependencies/improvement opportunities as they relate to costing, and supports other IT system updates and integrations.
- Manage, review and coordinate with warehouse staffs for daily work and reports.Carry out the operation and management of human resources of the department to ensure human resources are sufficient in number and meet the minimum necessary competencies to complete the work.
2. Accounting matter:
- Leads the preparation and development of standard costing across the company facilities.
- Working with relative departments on the development and accuracy of BOM’s and routings where relevant. As well as the preparation and analysis of cost impacts where standards do not exist.
- Review the existing cost model and give the advice the position of the cost model accordingly.
- Review, research and improve current cost accounting procedures and methods used by the company to provide best practices and consistent reporting procedures.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Reconcile the warehouse data which has been flowed to accounting general ledger.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Has a good knowledge in VAS and IFRS treatment as well as relative double entries.
- Review General ledger data in PC-MRP as well as Effect software to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information to ensure financial information is recognized into ledger fully and accurately.
- Has a good knowledge about tax treatment and recommended on the tax treatment in the best course.
- Reviewing the work of cost accountant to make sure there is no deviation or error.
- Participate in cross-functional team discussions and planning sessions to improve data collection methods and use to offer the best information available to all levels of management to make the best calculated decisions from a financial perspective.
- Reviews general accounting and inventory transactions, sales, inventory, billing, shipments expenses
- Drives process improvements across the company, including transparency to cost drivers and indicators
- Analyzing the accounting figure, and give the advice and make attention to Chief accountant, if there is a significant issue relating to costs and financial figure. Take action accordingly.
3. Training staff
- Trains, monitors, supervises and review cost accountants in the accounting responsibilities required for reporting for the company
- Provides training on reporting to staffs and end users
- Supports external, internal audit requirements of information
- Participate in annual budget planning and monthly forecast preparation
4. Carry out the operation and management of human resources of the department to ensure human resources are sufficient in number and meet the minimum necessary competencies to complete the work
- Participate in interviewing and selection of the personnel for the recruitment of the department
- Train/track training for new employee on process / job-specific and integration with the team.
- Train for new employee on process/job-specific and integration with the team
- Assist manager to perform the employees’ annual appraisal and re-assessment their competencies when needed.
- Assign employees to fully participate in training courses of the company upon request.
- Consider and process (approve/reject) timely the application of employees on shift changing request, leave, overtime.
- Consult, discuss, reconcile when the internal discord occurs in order to ensure a friendly working environment and solidarity between members, promote team spirit
- Receive information and communicate between management and staff correctly in order to help employees understand the policies and regulations of the company as well as to help the BOD understand the thoughts and aspirations of the employees.
5. Perform other job related tasks as assigned by the management
Yêu cầu công việc
Graduated University in Accountant/Audit/Finance or Economic fields
• Able to use accounting software, MS Office
• At least 3 years in costing field and tax field in manufacturing company. Experience in accounting servicing company is a priority.
• Fluently using of English (Equivalent to Level B National Certificate, TOEIC 500 or IELTS 4.5)
• Knowledge of Occupation: generally knowledge about Economic-social, ability of collect, analyzes data exactly and solve problem immediately, ability to work independently.
• Public Skill: Confident, open-mind, good communication skill, honestly, outspoken, careful.
• Able to work under pressure and willing to receive new assignment to complete the work on-time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus plus Variable Bonus based Company Business Result
- Seniority Award
- Companys transportation Buses for all shifts
Giới thiệu về công ty
Sv Probe Vietnam Co.,ltd
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 37A, street 6, VSIP1, Thuan An, Binh Duong
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Sv Probe Vietnam Co.,ltd
Quy mô công ty : Trên 1000 nhân viên
SV Probe is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of custom, engineered-to-order testing products for the semiconductor industry. SV Probe has operations in the USA, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Europeans and Vietnam . Website: www.svprobe.com