Mô tả công việc
* As a Customer Services Officer, youll need to:
- Handle customer’s complaints related to products and delivery.
- Handle the shipments, liaise with logistics service supplier, transport service suppliers, follow up the shipments until the good was stored.
- Monitor the progress of the purchase contracts, collect input invoices, documents, schedule payment.
- Making and follow up quotations and contracts, checking documentations related to the Purchase Process to ensure Purchasing Approval and processing, minimizing risks in the process of importing goods.
- Liaise with overseas suppliers and local customers for price updates.
- Update the information to system and report to team leader.
- 13th Salary;
- Be trained well to improve on your skills with career path development;
- Professional working environment, multinational culture and used in English, French language;
- Premium 24/7 health care insurance; 12 days of annual leaves (more additional 01 day off per 02 working years);
- Annual Company vacation trip and team buildings. Work in a dynamic environment with good benefits & policy, opportunities to improve yourself and increase an income;
- Join festivals, monthly birthdays, year-end parties;
- Travel yearly with attractive locations.
* Working hours
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 17:00; Lunchtime: 12:00 - 13:00
- Saturday: 08:00 - 12:00