- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Manages the offer to encourage growth of market share and compatibility with needs.
2. Ensure that all the relevant actors (sales, marketing communication, customer care, logistics, … ) are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the country and have the right tools or methodologies.
3. Provides the elements required to support the offer and build the relevant action plans.
4. Guarantees profitability of the offers (price, mix, etc…).
5. Manages or supports the launch of new offer over time, guaranteeing achievement of goals.
6. Monitor the competition and analyze competitors’ offer positioning in the market.
• Manages the offer introduction in the country and is accountable for it
Develop and train relevant parties with Schneider Electric offer
• Ensures that all relevant actors (sales, communication, customer care, logistics, … ) are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the country and have the right tools/methodologies
• Manages and updates permanently the commercial and technical argumentation related to the offer(s) i.e. Sales Bible
• Defines the needs in terms of offer documentation, create and propose promotional and specification actions and communication
• Contributes to identify and qualify the offer gaps. Propose to BU the adaptation needed to comply with local specificity
• Is responsible/accountable of the pricing positioning and consolidated margin (CCO) for the whole offer sold in the country
• Conducts price increase and does pricing management
Sales Forecast Communication
• Is in charge to define and communicate the sales forecasts for the product lines
Customer & Market segments penetration
• Understands customer values, application requirements
• Understands, measure the various market segments in the country, and evaluates the attractiveness of these segments (vs. SE assets) and proposes priorities and therefore builds Business Plan (offer, channels, partnerships, resources, risks, indicators,) for each selected segment
• Define, implement and follow up action plans to develop SE on the offer / market segment / Customers type. (action plans, launch action plans etc...)
Analyze competitors’ offer
• Monitors the competition and analyze competitors offer positioning at country level (strategy, marketing mix, …),
• Ensures and maintains the offer certification (quality mark, standards, …)
Yêu cầu công việcEducation: Engineering Degree preferably major in Electrical or Electronics and Communications
Job Related Experience: 2-5 years experience in marketing, business development
Business Understanding: Low Voltage equipment products, Operational Marketing, Price Management
Understand company’s products and competitors are an advantage
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): MS-Office, good verbal communication and presentation skills, performs well under a high pressure and dynamic environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Insurance
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí