- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
• Conduct Quality Audit (SQA) and Sustainability Social Accountability (SA) to suppliers based on Stanley Black& Decker audit process. Trace improvement plan (CAP) and maintain the audit information into dedicated audit database.
• Conduct Pre-Shipment Inspection (or call EOLA, End of line audit). Responsible to issue official inspection report, request/ review/ follow up the CAP form the supplier, load audit result and maintain the information in system if any (For example, QM).
• Perform In-Process Audit (or called as CAPA or Compliance Audit Process Audit) to the Stanley Black & Decker item be manufactured by the supplier. Follow up and implement corrective action either with the supplier or buying location (division). Maintain the information in dedicated audit database.
• Co-work with supplier on all different types of quality compliant and prepare CAP (corrective action plan)/LSS (LEAN & 6 Sigma) projects to avoid it happened again, include the complaint resource from: NCMR (or called DMR/notification) ; VOC (voice of customer); Warranty
• Work with supplier to develop continues improvement includes:
Address and follow up the open issues after Product Launch (Quality Book/ PQP/ PPAP).
Implement Engineering Change from Stanley Black & Decker side
Request/ support Engineering Change (or called REA) from the supplier side
Root Cause analysis (finish bone, 5W, 8D)
6 sigma project development
• Lead and drive LEAN manufacturing in the supplier side. Improvement opportunity is no limited to
Lead Time reduction
Capacity Improvement/ramp up production plan
Avoid waste from production
• Guide and facilitate Stanley Black & Decker communication platform extended to the supplier side to improve communication related to engineering/quality control/product specification
Drawing Access through Supplier Connect
Material declaration (RSDS)
Packaging Information through Supplier Connect
• Provide and explain Stanley Black & Decker engineering requirements if it is not confidential that includes:
EP (Engineering Procedure)
ES (Engineering Specification)
PS (Process Specification)
• Co-work with Sourcing responsible on developing supplier.
• Co-work with Project Engineer to facility necessary quality concept/requirement in the supplier side. With regional quality manager’s dedication, SQE could involve new product development as short/ middle term support.
• Co-work with Test Lab to verify the product complied with product specification.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University/ college in Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering related
• + 5 year working experience in quality control function and new product development
• Familiar with common international certification (ISO9000, QS9000, TS16949, SA8000)
• Audit Skill to conduct Supper Qualification Audit, Sustainability and Social Accountability Audit to the supplier side
• Be able to Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, OUTLOOK)
• Fluent English
• Problem Solving Skill (PDCA, 5W, 8D, Lean 6 Sigma, SPC)
• Project Management
• Ability of using SAP, Minitab is highly preferable
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law