- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSupport to Factory Director with activities below:
• Being responsible for management the Production section to ensure getting quality and timely production.
• Receive Projects plan objectives, planning from US office, then scheduling and assigning works to Team Leaders.
• Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between Teams and Purchasing / CAD departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
• Ensure daily production requirements are achieved;
• Ensure that getting all documents/ samples needed for production: Drawings, control color samples, quality samples.
• Creates production schedule, especially with multi-jobs production and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization;
• Maintains the production schedule and other reports as required;
• Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule;
• Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, send to US office.
• Ensure all machines are cleaned and lubricated timely
• Ensure that all workers implement the rules of factory: working time, focusing on work, uniform wearing, keep cleaning at work place …
• Ensure safety guidelines are followed.
• Report to Factory Director
Yêu cầu công việc• Male. Age from 28 to 50 years old
• Engineering Degree in Technology, Industrial management
• At least 5 years- experience at the same position
• Good English in 4 skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
• High teamwork ability.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Theo quy định của Công ty
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí