Mô tả công việc
For our international client, currently setting up a plant 40 km South of Hanoi, we are hiring a Factory Manager with proven track record on managing large scale electromechanical assembly plants and being fully responsible for the results.
The Factory Manager, reporting directly to Global VP Operations, will be responsible of the following activities:
* Sets up the production plant according to the schedule given
* Manages the central start up/production launching team on early stages
* Hires the necessary employees with the right skills and behaviour
* Manages directly production, quality and supply chain departments. Coordinates local finance and HR activities
* Organises, togheter with the Production Manager, around 300 blue collars working 6 days a week in a single shift
* Leads the team towards the annual targets in term of revenues, margin, product costs, quality, lead time, customer satisfaction and productivity
* Cooperates with global functions for forecasting the outputs, prepare weekly and monthly reports for the global organisation
* Adjusts the resources to the evolution of the factory in terms of growth and new technology
* Proposes a 3 years investment plan to develop and maintain the factory and its organisation
* Is responsible to liaise with local government pertaining to environment & safety/fire department & custom department.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar, and a proven track record of 5+ years direct experience in the role within similar organisations.
The Factory Manager has great experience on Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement mindset and customer satisfaction approach. Has great experience on people management and is able to influence and engage both international peers and direct team members.
Is available for the first months to work in China in order to understand best practices and manufacturing procedures to be replicate in the new Vietnamese plant.
Excellent to lead from early stages a green field assembly plant in Vietnam
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolo Zanelli on +84 28 62848254.