Mô tả công việc
We are recruiting for multiple FMCG companies, and they are in need of Commercial Finance Manager & Director. They are looking for bold Finance Managers and Directors who would not take no for an answer, goal getter and someone who is inspired by global career paths (International re-locations required)
Marketing Investment Effectiveness
* Analyse sales, marketing
, finance and other reports to gain insights and get involved with the decision of Resource allocation and Brand marketing spending, and into how to improve performance and maximise growth
* Manage Projects related to Marketing from the financial perspective, being a proactive partner to Marketing Team and providing insights, recommendations and action plans.
* Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments
* Provide the Senior Management and Executive teams with high-quality analysis of performance
* Manage daily operations, including employee training and development, contract negotiations and production planning
* Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations
* Liaise with business unit General Managers and understanding their requirements, scoping out process and implementing changes
* Working with the Marketing Department team to assess and challenge the initiatives proposed
* Provide regular financial and strategic analysis reports
* Lead Competitor Analysis process to help the organisation to understand, counter react to competitors strategies, numbers and initiatives.
* Ideally you will be CPA or ACCA qualified with several years of experience in a similar Commercial Finance Manager role supporting sales, marketing & supply chain.
* Demonstrated experience in Financial Analysis, building business cases with cash flow from investing activities and knowledge of Brand Profitability Analysis.
* You must have demonstrated hands on and proactive attitude in your past roles.
* Prior work experience in the FMCG industry is highly desirable.
* You must also possess good communication/leadership & interpersonal skills, advanced MS Excel skills as well as leadership and influencing skills.
* Finally, you will need to posses the ability to collaborate and work effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including sales and operations.
This is a role with excellent, top of the industry perks for top performing candidates, with the opportunity to work with the best Finance Professionals and management in the FMCG world.
Page Group Vietnam is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.