CV theo ngành nghề
CV theo ngôn ngữ
Mã QR đăng nhập App
Lượt xem: 488|
Cập nhật: 23/08/2018 (5 năm trước)
Việc làm đề xuất bởi AI365
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
LOCATION: Ha Noi
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 year with possibility of extension
CHILD SAFEGUARDING: 2
Level 2: either the post holder will have access to personal data about children and/or young people as part of their work; or the post holder will be working in a ‘regulated’ position (accountant, barrister, solicitor, legal executive); therefore a police check will be required (at ‘standard’ level in the UK or equivalent in other countries).
In collaboration with and under the supervision Senior Finance Officer, to ensure that the financial policies and procedures, control and system are followed/ implemented properly in accordance with Save the Children, donor regulations and government laws as. Together with Budget Holders/Project Managers to support local partners in financial management to ensure sub-grants are implemented properly and responsible for timely and accurate submission of financial reporting to country office.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Senior Finance Officer
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
The following are the main accountabilities:
- Check programme advance/Payment/ expenses for Northern and Central Office ensuring they are processed on time and in line with SCI and donor financial requirements;
- Post transactions into the Agresso (Accounting system);
- Process payment requests which are paid on behalf of other SCI offices on time;
- Revert to expenses all transactions in the system posted by other SCI offices;
- Review partners’ finance reports and partners advance in due time;
- Follow up with programme team and partners in order to ensure partners finance report to be sent in due time and next fund transfer can be done in line with the planned budgets;
- Clear advances, receivables and payables in due time in line with SCI procedures;
- Strictly follow up SCI financial calendar, ensure to process and post all needed expenses in the period to FMS before soft close, leaving the time between soft and hard close only for reviewing, doing necessarily required reallocations;
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts before the hard close.
Cash Forecast/Banking and Cash Management
- Collect cash needed from budget holders (BH), ensure the cash need submitted by BH in due time.
- Together with Finance Assistant (Control & Compliance) to monitor bank and petty cash balance
External and internal audit
- Participate in pre-meeting and exit meeting with Auditors;
- Facilitate the audit conducted at the SC Office and partners office;
- Support Senior Finance Officer in drafting responses to auditors’ findings;
- Implement and follow up the implementation of auditors’ recommendations.
- Maintain and update partners’ finance visit schedule, making this schedule feasible and efficient;
- Conduct periodical finance visit to partners in order to ensure compliance is followed by partners;
- Support Senior Finance Officer to provide finance inductionn training to new SC staff;
- Provide finance training to partner enabling them to follow well SCI and donor financial requirements;
Other Compliance Tasks
- Reconcile TIM and Agresso on monthly basis, bringing to the attention of FM and SFO whenever any indifferences occur.
- Take part in the process of partner selection and conduct partners’ survey afterward;
• Internal: Finance and Support Services Director, Finance Manager, Senior Finance Officer, Programme and Finance Staff
• External: Government Agencies, INGOs, donors, suppliers of goods and services
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
• holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
• sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
• widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
• future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
• builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
• values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
• develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• willing to take disciplined risks.
• honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related subjects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• At least 5 years experience in financial management, preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organization
• Solid understanding of Vietnamese government system and international development arena
• Good financial management skill
• Have strong sence in compliance
• Good problem solving and negotiation skills
• Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
• Good prioritization skill and ability to coordinate a variety of work activities
• Fluent English speaking and writing skills
• Proven commitment to children rights and equality of opportunity
• Good computer and IT skills
• Knowledge of Vietnam development issues and NGO networks
- Companys Policy
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Tên người liên hệ: save the children international
Địa chỉ liên hệ:: 4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Số điện thoại liên hệ:
Email liên hệ::
Bạn có phù hợp với công việc này không?
Đăng nhập với tư cách ứng viên ngay để xem các phân tích từ AI365
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
Quét mã QR chat ngay NTD
ỨNG TUYỂN BẰNG QR
MẪU CV ĐẸP
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
TÌM VIỆC LÀM THEO TIÊU CHÍ
Tìm việc làm liên quan: Tại đây
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn
Bạn đã ứng tuyển thành công. Tải app chat Tại đây để nhận được kết quả ứng tuyển từ nhà tuyển dụng