Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
• Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms;
• Be responsible for implementing and maintaining Tax control policies and procedures of the Company;
• Prepare, review and manage companies’ tax returns and fill tax forms accurately and timely;
• Prepare all tax papers in regular and handle requested information data;
• Ensure compliance with Vietnamese and international tax law through a series of systems and controls system.
• Develop and implement tax strategic, planning for all necessary companies and branches.
• Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
• Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to direct Superior and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
• Prepare and simulate plan for VAT refund of companies.
• Facilitate and coordinate for any taxes audit of companies;
• In charge of preparing and working with relevant Tax parties.
• Prepare internal accounting reports, analyses and recommendations to report to direct Superior.
• Administrate managerial accounting reports, perform variance analysis.
• Administrate and submit Global Group Package Reports following IFRS and submit to Group Head Quarter. Administrate to convert, reconcile and harmonize the Financial reports following VAS to Group Financial Package Reports and work with external auditor for reviewing before submission.
• Maintain relationship with local authorities;
• Collaborate and work with tax professional advisor (s) for any issue of taxes.
• Overview and control manpower resource of tax team/reporting team.
• Other assignments for reporting/tax works and activities by the direct Superior