- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcAs an Interior Designer, you will have proven experience developing and visualizing designs for various projects from concept through to construction. Your role will include coordination with colleagues, interacting with clients, and liaising with consultants. You will demonstrate exceptional creative skills and a passion for design.
• Work with the Design team and Senior management on a variety of projects.
• Develop design concepts and innovative solutions for assigned projects.
• Visualize design concepts and details using a variety of methods including hand-sketching and 3D modeling.
• Produce design and construction documentation.
• Collaborate and participate in the selection of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and other elements of design.
• Prepare material boards and study models as required.
• Coordinate your work with the work of others including colleagues, consultants and other project participants.
• Prepare and participate in client presentations.
• Ensure regulatory requirements and OUT-2 Design standards are met throughout the design process.
• Represent OUT-2 Design professionally and promoting the company’s services at every opportunity.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• More details on the Job Description and expectations will be discussed at interview stage.
Yêu cầu công việc- Smart, creative and can create the trend for the buying seasons.
- Think outside of the box to create new and breakthrough products
- Love designing things and understand the furniture market in EURO, AUSTRALIA, US…
- Hard working and responsible
- At least 3-5 years of design and development engineering experience.
- Experience in producing mold, CNC, mechanical products assembly and production line preferred
- Good knowledge of handling production / QC / manufacturing equipment.
- Proficient in using Solid-works, 3D Max, Auto-cad and other mechanical design software and can render the photos for the customer to review.
- For the vacancy, we prefer Vietnamese nationals with the following skills/ attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/ Interior Design
- 2-5 years’ work experience in an international environment working with international and local clients
- Knowledge and experience of commercial architecture and interior design; particularly innovative office, education, leisure & hospitality projects.
- Excellent creative and technical skills.
- The ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, 3D rendering and other general office software.
- The ability to express ideas and communicate concepts using a range of media including hand sketching.
- Having a positive open mind, flexible on the job & be able to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and time management
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Kindly attached your portfolio
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí