- Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Mô tả công việc
VAN THIEL & CO. is a leading and significant creative design and sourcing partner to selected high-end furniture retailers across the globe, especially in the U.S.
As experts in the furniture industry, we invest heavily in compliance and product testing so that all of our materials and products comply with safety and environmental regulations.
In an effort to not only comply with the standards, but to be one step ahead in environmental sustainability, we are looking to offer our customers the newest alternatives when It comes to green and sustainable packaging, without them having to compromise on quality and security during transport.
The goal Is to replace non-biodegradable materials commonly used in the industry, such as Styrofoam packaging, PE Wrapping Film, etc., with more sustainable alternatives. We believe our efforts to lead this green initiative can eventually inspire our customers to do the same.
If you share our vision and are enthusiastic about building a better environmental future, this is an opportunity for you. Join us for a 3-6-month internship period In Ho Chi Minh City and participate in projects relating to sustainable packaging solutions.
We are looking for 1-2 undergraduate students from the following fields of study:
• Applied Science
• Chemical Engineering
• Life Science and Technology
• Environmental Science
• Sustainable Design
• Product Development
Your responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with sourcing and product development teams to propose and implement alternative solutions to plastic and foam and come up with a way of packing furniture that is less harmful to our planet.
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for candidates who possesses:
• Technical or design insight
• Passion for the environment and sustainability
• Creative thinking and can come up with new solutions
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your CV along with a cover letter to us. If you have a portfolio please feel free to submit together to us.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company Health Insurance
- 15 days full paid leave per year