Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
This position is responsible for creating, planning and implementing an effectively robust internal control system and control environment at company overall including all plants and distribution centers. The job holder has responsibility to drive the company process compliance to safeguard company assets, maintain properly financial records in line with accounting standards, promote operational efficiency through control effectiveness and participate in the development of systems and processes to meet expanding business activities.
1.Leading internal control system based on PepsiCo GCS framework and Suntory audit governance
- Roll out and lead the implementation of PepsiCo Global Control Standards (GCS) by setting guideline, audit methodology and facilitating self- assessments and GCS test reporting system
- Drive self-assessment and proportional ownership by building proportional leadership and control competent maturity. Provide coaching and direction for embedding a self-assessment and verification program to the organization
- Lead Routine Compliance Auditing - audit basic business processes and coordinate/participate internal/external audits as required for all locations and functions
- Play the role as being custodian of compliance with policy and procedures by highlighting incompliance and reinforcing the importance of compliance
2. Support CEC and Audit Committee
- Keep an independent view and take lead quarterly report to support PepsiCo and Suntory audit committee to fulfill their oversight responsibility on matters regarding internal control activities, financial reporting integrity, regulatory compliance and challenges
- Support the CE assessment methodology and actions towards the control competent maturity
- Investigate Frauds and special projects with high impact to business sustainability and as assigned by CEC. Reinforce the compliance and escalate issues on values and ethics.
3. Risk management
- Work together with Excom and Directors to identify and evaluate business risks and mitigations with clear action plan following SBFA Business Risk assessment model
- Oversee Marketing and Trade consumer promotion campaigns (mainly lucky draw) to ensure the promotions are registered to regulatories and high/medium risks are properly detected
4. Policies/SOP and SOD adviser
- Give advice on policies/SOP development and system setting to ensure proper control design, segegration of duties (core systems) and to meet future business requirements
- Maintain company policies/SOP in intranet and properly communicate them to all employees.