Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
- Ensure the high-quality services provision to internal customers in Vietnam and Denmark.
- Be responsible for planning, calculation and implementation of projects.
- Manage and ensure IT infrastructure for smooth operation of service production in Vietnam.
- Manage and follow up with regular reports of IT assets (desktops, laptops, printers, audio visual equipment and UPS, camera) for related parties.
- Ensure the efficiency of internet connection for smooth data transferring, enforce practice of IT Policy and confidential security compliance through technical and organizational measures, manage security facilities such as camera and door access system.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Develop procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Set up, install, configure and maintain computer hardware and software, internet cable, leased line and other related network devices, including servers and data.
- Take charge for setting up and managing user accounts, permission and passwords in accordance with company security practice.
- Support users with incidents on hardware & software problems, coordinate and perform repair of minor problems with users’ and office devices within company.
- Perform regularly (monthly, quarterly) proactive maintenance and upgrades of desktops, laptops, printers, telephones and other devices, software licenses, propose improvements to network and IT infrastructure.
- Update and file IT policy, guidelines and technical manuals, ensure company employees’ acknowledgement of these standards, orient newcomers and guests on IT Policy for security commitment.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Establish and maintain close relationship among departments and other professionals.
- Inform actively the supervisor and management team on work results and daily operational issues.
- For this position, you will report to Head of Group IT.