Mô tả công việc
Basic Purpose of Position:
• Provide operational and maintenance support to the IT environment and computer systems. Provide training and support where required, manage projects assigned by superior.
• Maintenance of the IT and communication system, consistent with the corporate guidelines, to ensure that IT and communication infrastructure meets the needs of the business.
• Forecast and plan for technology improvements in order to meet future IT and communications needs.
• Implement and maintain the computer network for office and production to ensure reliability and security for IT based equipment.
• Provide support in analyzing, diagnosing and resolving End-user and back-end ICT infrastructure related issues.
• Perform installation, maintenance and tuning of server operating systems and management of user accounts.
• Perform maintenance and support for Microsoft Active Directory.
• Manage day to days user support by taking overall responsibility for incident management, reporting and request fulfillments.
• Regularly backup, follow up maintenance schedule and ensure disaster recovery data.
• Preparation and management annual IT budget.
• Execution of the performance management system and talent management.
• Provide on-the-job-training, coach, and motivate employees when necessary.
• Manage IT & related projects assigned by superior.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
a. Understanding of and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, DNS, OS security, and systems patching.
b. Experience with Exchange 2007, 2010 or newer architecture, services and support.
c. Proficiency in English language (reading, writing, speaking and comprehension)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Whatever It Takes Award
- International travel
- According to company policy