- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc- Plans, schedules, assigns and supervises work of the maintenance department. Effectively demonstrates team member competencies and participates in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
- Maintains facility equipment and preventative maintenance programs. Satisfies ongoing documentation of testing on security and fire systems.
- Maintains inventories and supplies for efficient operation.
- Oversees moderately complex planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, structures, and other facilities. Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions and/or permit requirements, required completion dates, and construction feasibility. Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Obtains quotes and supplies cost information on facility construction or improvement projects. Maintains supplier/contractor relationships.
- Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and schedules for new construction, repairs or remodeling, and electrical and telecommunication distribution systems. Coordinates with building contractors and ensures building safety and adherence to applicable building codes and related safety and environmental regulations.
- Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Analyzes, interprets, and formulates policies and recommends changes to facilities management systems and procedures.
- Based on facility need, participates in design and/or plans for electrical distribution and lighting systems for office and shop from primary source to end use point (e.g. developing specifications for electrical equipment such as substations or specialized control panels).
- Assists with budgets for building and grounds, utilities, and cleaning services.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical or trade publications, and/or participating in professional associations. Keeps up-to-date on code requirements.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Mentors new employees. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
- Dong Nai resident.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- 5-7 years related experience including building and data center electrical work with demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement methods and techniques.
- Ability to use standard business software applications and specialized systems (e.g. CAD or environmental monitoring systems).
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary negotiation
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí