Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
Purpose and Objective of this position:
Responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in developing and managing sales events and promotions, creating and building travel industry partner relations with an overall focus on the Da Nang visitor (inbound – FIT and conducted markets). Responsible for planning and execution of marketing strategy to include PR and advertisement in order to achieve profit targets.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop, and execute store sales and promotion events both at the store level and within specific category/departments including product launches.
• Strategize and develop a yearly promotional calendar of events taking into consideration high traffic periods and national holidays of target clients (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese).
• Manage travel agents and F.I.T clients. Work closely with the corporate team in Korea to ensure promotion and events strategy alignment and appropriate execution.
• Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall category/department profitability.
• Responsible for all information about Da Nang LDFS with media and press as well as planning events and promotion for clients.
• Maintain good relationship with travel agents, inbound group and accommodation for making strategy with them.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Assisting in contract negotiations with travel agents and promotion company
• Category specific sales target management
• Vendor relations
• Press and Media relations
• Partner with Support teams (Human Resources, Finance, Logistics, and IT) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
• Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with airport police, rules and regulations.
Other Job Functions or Accountabilities:
• Sales Reporting – analysis of the business and sales generated during events and promotions
• Special projects and duties as assigned