- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Nhân sự
Mô tả công việc• Involve full cycle recruiting
• Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description;
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job positions
• Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
• Manager the applicant tracking process
• Assist Offer Negotiation process.
Yêu cầu công việc• 2+ years of recruiting experience required;
• Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program.
Quyền lợi được hưởngSome of our highlight benefits that we are offering to our employees for your reference such as:
- 15 Annual Leave MIN (additional 1 day per 2 years of service, max 30 days)
- 12.5 Public Holidays Including Christmas Day and eves.
- Birthday Leave and Birthday gift
- Cover the difference between the 75% of the social insurance fund and the full gross salary, up to 15 days Sick Leave – after 12 months of service
- Covers the difference between the social insurance fund contribution and the 70% of monthly salary for statutory months of maternity leave – after 24 months of service
- Additional Long Service Bonus (1 gross month per 5 years)
- Yearly Medical Check
- Private health and accident insurance package covered by Manpower.
- Annual Company trip
- Holiday Bonus / Gifts
- Training opportunities as well as career route map
- Performance Appraisals
- Special Occasion Allowances and leave (Birthday/deaths and Marriage)
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí