Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
1. Medical support for external stakeholders
- Act as scientific expert in the key therapeutic categories for external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain scientific trust-based relationships with KOLs.
- Share on label data with HCPs, discussing all aspects of the data in a scientific, objective and balanced way.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical information about unapproved Zuellig products or unapproved uses of approved products, presenting such information in an objective, scientifically balanced, substantiated manner that is scientific in tone and content, free of promotional messages, truthful, and not misleading.
- Work with HCPs in scientific activities that help advance disease understanding such as:
• Identify potential speakers and train speakers as appropriate
• Interact in the field with the medical community in the context of various medical projects, such as clinical trials, investigator-sponsored studies (ISS), scientific exchange meetings
• Provide recommendations for advisory board participants and also lead national advisory boards.
• Reactive off label questions response for KOLs
- Build Zuellig relationship with key external stakeholders (e.g. government bodies, patient advocacy groups, key medical organisations) by providing scientific support.
2. Medical support for internal stakeholders
- Act as scientific expert in the key therapeutic categories for internal stakeholders.
- Provide the Zuellig organization with an understanding of the local medical community, clinical practice trends and real or perceived gaps in current scientific knowledge and medical treatment.
- Provide the rest of the Zuellig organisation with an update on partnerships with HCPs, as speakers, or in the context of medical projects.
- Identify HCPs with the scientific expertise in local treatment practice to collaborate on forward-thinking medical projects identified in strategic brand planning.
- Provide scientific support at Zuellig sponsored educational events.
- Initiate and conduct appropriate Zuellig staff training & development on information regarding current clinical data and emerging trends in medical practice within therapeutic categories.
- To work with internal cross functional team on formulary listing.
- Participate in local Brand teams to contribute knowledge and needs from the field, give feedback on medical plans and suggest ideas for studies and learn new medical news on the product and disease area.
- Attend MSL skill forum meetings and trainings.
3. Knowledge of therapeutic category
- Remain abreast of the latest scientific knowledge and developments in defined domains of expertise, including by means of participation in structured Zuellig training program.
- Attend relevant scientific congresses to gather contextualized new Zuellig and competitor information through session attendance and HCP meetings.