MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Differentiate from Competitors by providing to our partners a strong and closer support. Increase our sales through Partner channel. Develop profitability. Increase satisfaction of Panel Builders, increase their competitiveness and develop their competencies.
2. Provides technical support to the field sales force by bringing deep or specific product and application knowledge in order to help: understand customer design, configure & put Schneider products in the customer specifications,
convert an existing specification and close a deal.
II. AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. PSP1 role during Technology Transfer
- Train partners on technical & industrial product files: present drawings,
help partner to produce the components, help the partner to select the
right tools and implement the production line.
- Train partners on product quality ********* train the partner on routine tests
procedure, help him to implement the control plan and select the right
- Check if the Core parts are managed from GSC to Countries and
- Contribute to the validation: Translate validation report in local
language and follow-up corrective actions with partner.
2. PSP1 Role After Technology Transfer - Support partner
- Manage technical and industrial files in relation with the central product
- Adapt the files to the partner capacities (i.e.: PSP can propose to change one raw material if its not accessible to the partner, )
- Translate and send the documents to the partner.
- Follow-up corrective actions on partner side (from validation and/or audits reports).
- Contribute to the contractual audits on partner side
- Manage to the non-contractual audits on partner side
- Answer to questions send by the partner on Job technical and industrial matters. PSP shall be in close relationship with Schneider Sales administration and Marketing.
- Animate the Support to partners thru PRM, bFO and My Places.
- Follow-up with marketing partners requests for further technical development or adaptations with central product management depts.
3. Motivate, develop and support Sales / Partners to meet its order objectives
- Organize & deliver training and seminars for Sales / Partners / End-users.
- Update sales tools (e.g. catalogues, sales arguments, killing phrases, battle cards, prescription specs, etc) for Sales / Partners.
- Supporting the Sales /Partners to promote MVS offer.
- Build strong BO support frame by providing comprehensive training to develop competency of CCE (order execution and technical support)
4. Support Technical Customer Care Agents
- Resolve and close, or escalate, technical customer queries like: product questions not answered by Technical Customer Care Agent, application questions, products working together in a system.
- Develop skills relating to new products, technologies and applications.
- Liase between customers, after-sales and marketing regarding product quality returns. Detect all opportunities to serve the customer while addressing customer support requests.
5. MVS Application support
- Analyze customer needs, review and recommend technical solutions to Sales /
Partners in order to better answer client’s needs in cost effective way.
- Help Sales/Partners with prescription by recommending configuration / architecture aligned with SE solution and to put SE products in the technical specifications.
Kinh nghiệm Không yêu cầu
1. Education: University Degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Job Related Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in MV distribution products / equipment. Experience working with multinational companies and handling sales support function is a plus.
3. Business Understanding:
- Good understanding of market players, Panel Builders’ activities.
- Knowledge of MVS products (Indoor / Outdoor, AIS, GIS, MV component, etc ). Understanding of competitors’ products is a plus.
- Attention to details, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, result-oriented, good organization & planning skills, good business sense, performs well under a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Excellent spoken & written English, good verbal & written communication,
presentation/reporting, analytical skills. Good computer skills (Visio, ACAD, advance MSOffice, etc)