- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: 0 - 1 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Mô tả công việc
As an Educational Consultant, you will work directly with students and take charge of their application to English speaking countries, helping them to prepare all necessary documents and follow their submission plan to maximize the success rate. Equally important, you are responsible for creating a bonding with students, and becoming a source of inspiration for them. Finally, as a member of GPA Vietnam, the Educational Consultant is expected to exercise sound judgment and maintain GPA’s ethical standards in all professional and business-related situations.
- Research and summarize admission requirements and scholarship
- Collaborate & establish relationships with admission committee of educational institutions
- Coordinate with other counselors and academic staffs to ensure all components are completed before schools’ deadlines.
- Work closely with students and parents to give clear and concise instructions for building school and visa application components.
- Create a bonding with students in order to understand, and motivate them in achieving application goal.
- Highly competitive pay
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, international-standard, drama-free environment
- 1-1 buddy-mentor program to support you in your 1st month
- Professional and holistic training
- Creative, supportive and competitive colleagues
- Potential to lead your own projects
- Exciting team activities: Company trip, Teambuilding trip, Annual party,...
- Performance and salary review up to 3 times a year
- Lunch and parking allowances
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proficiency in English (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent)
- Proactivity, open mind and great organization skills
- Great attention to detail and absolute accuracy
- Ability to research, report and analysis information
- Passion to meet, help and inspire young people
- Graduates from US colleges/ candidates with experience in education or overseas studying consulting preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng