Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
VAN THIEL & CO. is a Dutch-owned creative design and sourcing partner to selected high-end furniture retailers across the U.S. and the globe. Our sources employ more than 15,000 people throughout the industry.
As Architects of Furniture, our family-owned team manages projects, from the first spark of inspiration to the final product, expertly guiding you throughout the entire, collaborative process. Produced with creativity, care and clockwork precision, the result is a distinctive look that buyers and homeowners love to call their own.
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Our organization is ever changing and growing fast. We are currently looking for a PD Coordinator to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working as part of Van Thiel’s PD team, coordinate closely with the Company’s design team and vendors to obtain correct data and input into the system
• Coordinate with vendors for timely completion of new samples
• Communicate with PD team in sample instructions, progress reports and completion dates
• Track sample status on a daily basis from whitewood parts, assembly, finishing and packaging
• Send feedback to VT team on day-to-day work in progress, concerns and updates
• Coordinate in sample photography
• Assist production/QC team when the need arises
• Perform other ad-hoc work assignments / instructions assigned by management
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Relevant working experience in a similar position in home furnishings / furniture industry
• Proven track record of experience and performance
• Keen eye for reading and interpreting the AutoCAD drawings (no drawing skills required)
• Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Language requirements: English and Vietnamese a must. Strong written English an asset.
• Good communication in groups and works well in a team environment.
• Organized, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who enjoys new challenges.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and cover letter to us.
- 15 Days Paid Leave Per Year
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn