- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Mô tả công việc• Leading manufacturing readiness planning and execution to support new technology and process changes.
• Primary owner responsible to Plan & Co-ordinate with Manufacturing Operation to mobilize Manufacturing Resources to support New Process change during Product Qualification and Manufacturing Qualification test run execution
• Primary owner responsible to Influence, Translate and Organize New technology and Process change Manning Layout (where required) with Manufacturing Operation team to support New Process change ETA & Implementation phases
• Primary owner responsible to Co-ordinate Manufacturing Operation Resources to complete; Traning modules as per identified and required in support of New Process Change timely ahead of change execution. Develop New Process change training schedules and interface with Manufacturing Operation to ensure training delivery completion prior to New Process change Implementation.
• Primary Owner responsible to manage ETA physical inventory staging at the designated Enigneering On Hold Kanban area. Interface with New Process Program Team and Manufacturing Operation to approve and manage ETA Bin release (Handshake with Finishing/Boxing Supervisor on physical ETA Bin module release).
• Primary Owner responsible to Co-ordinate with Manufacturing Operation to manage NCP physical inventory (as required) and staging related to New Process change execution.
• Responsible to organize and schedule New Process change Training & Certification execution with Operation Training Department to achieve training completion prior to New Process change execution.
• Actively participate and interact with New Process Program Team to provide Manufacturing Operational Feedbacks/Inputs/Training Needs during both planning & execution stages.
• Maintain effective communication at cross functions/levels and foster teamwork to achieve New Process change objectives and milestones.
• Primary owner to drive manufacturing operation FMEA and capacity validation for NPI/process changes.
Yêu cầu công việc• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Manufacturing Operations or Engineering role
• MS Degree in a technical discipline with 2-4 years Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
• PhD Degree in a technical discipline with 0-3 years Engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
• Background in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Chemical, Materials Science or Applied Physics.
• Experience in Project Management with prior engagement in New Process or Technology transfer in manufacturing environment.
• Good at English communication skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng- quarterly bonus
- 13th salary
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí