- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Strategy & Planning:
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, clients, project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Acquisition & Deployment:
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Operational Management:
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree in IT or Business Administration.
• Formal project management qualification (PMP, Prince-2, CMMI, Agile, etc.) is a plus.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 3-5 years direct work experience in IT project management.
• Experience in the IT Industry within complex IT/ICT process environments.
• Familiarity with project management frameworks, policies, practices, tools and templates is desired.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
Soft-skills and attributes:
• Team management
• Client management
• English communication
• Interpersonal skills
• Decision making
1. We care about you
• Tet Bonus & Performance bonus
• Meal allowance, free parking
• Accidental and health-care insurance, annual heath check up, flu vaccination
2. We care about your career development
We provide opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training, Talent Development, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers.
3. We care about the team building, and you’re invited to
• Company trip
• Happy Hour
• Team building
• Year-end party
• Mid-autumn festival
• Annual sports tournament
• Sport activities: Football, Badminton, Table football
We welcome you to apply for and are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited to participate an interview.
Kindly visit our website for further information www.spsvietnam.vn
Thank you for applying at Swiss Post Solutions Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month & competitive performance bonus
- Follow training and career development plan
- Company trip, Team building, Sport activities, Health care insurance