- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việcDescription:
This role will coordinate all project team initiatives and serve as the focal point for clients. S/he carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams internally, while at the same time collaborating with clients throughout the project in managing customer expectations, providing regular updates to the on-site clients and to management, and closely monitoring the schedule and budget for scope creep or slippage.
• Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout software development process utilizing the Rational Unified Process methodology and project management software tools
• Communicate project status and issues to customer and to management
• Ensure the completeness of all project documentation
• Help gather and generate requirements documentation
• Write design/ implement documentation
• Participate in design/code reviews
• Approve appropriate software purchases and other project items
• Adhere to strict delivery schedules
• Provide guidance to Developers and Sr. Developers
• Be involved in an interview process when necessary
• Directly report to Director and/or on-shore/client when requesting
Yêu cầu công việcRequirements:
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
• Minimum of 8 years of project management experience managing a team of 20-40 people.
• Very good at communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
• Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design processes.
• Previous experience in web-based development environments would be helpful.
• Strong knowledge of .NET/Java technologies desirable.
• Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office is an asset
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills
• Required PMP certification
• International study and/or work experience preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month bonus. Monthly bonus for English & Japanese & technical certificates.
- Insurance for one family member.
- 18 annual leave. Opportunities to go onsite. DXC University provides world-class training.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí