Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition process for selected J&J client groups in the assigned geography. The Recruiter will manage the recruitment life cycle activities including but not limited to: sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, offer negotiation and reference checks. They will meet the changing recruitment needs of the Company’s fast-paced environment by managing all the recruitment activities to hire top talents for the assigned current and future positions at the Company.
• Strive to meet expected service levels and business performance goals.
• Work on the complete, end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, BUHR, Service Center and other J&J Specialist Groups
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in creating staffing plans, developing strategies and implementing agreed action plans
• Deploy and use job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology
• Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques
• Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of focus using the J&J Talent Acquisition Service Delivery model
• Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
• Contribute to development of and implement agreed sourcing strategy to achieve significant reduction in agency sourcing which may include supporting other markets when required
• Interview prospective employees and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent to classification and selection for a wide variety of nonexempt and exempt positions
• Consult with hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details including, but not limited to, sign on bonuses, relocation, vacation, stock options, annual bonus, etc., Negotiate offers
• Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line manager
• Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence activities in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
• Manage all data associated with the recruitment process - e.g. candidate information, interview process details, offer information ensuring accurate and timely encoding of all information in the Recruitment Technology
• Ensure that the recruitment process flow complies with agreed Service Level Agreements keeping in mind to keep the process moving forward
• Manage all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner
• Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision are properly handled in a timely manner. Gather/compile/maintain/provide regular metrics for HR-related activities
• Establish close relationship with Third Party Vendors, collaborating to improve overall recruitment process, measuring and reporting their performance regularly
• Take ownership of all Recruitment assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
• Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Recruitment standard operating procedures and utilizing problem solving skills for resolution.
• Identify Recruitment areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Assessment and Selection.