Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax, legal and advisory services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
KPMG member firms operate in 154 countries, collectively employing more than 200,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the publics trust through our actions and behaviours both professionally and personally.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG’s primary objective. Wherever our firms operate, we want them to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
KPMG in Vietnam
Established in 1994, KPMG over the past 24 years has developed into one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, offering services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country first opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member firm was subsequently incorporated in 1994.
KPMG currently has offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,600 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
Our approach to relationships and service delivery in Financial Services, Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory helps our clients exploit new opportunities, improve performance, manage risk and enhance value for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Recruitment Manager will lead the national recruitment activities to ensure the firm hire the right talents at right time to meet current and future needs.
• Supervise and ensure delivering of recruitment agenda of the firm
• Manage the overall recruitment procedures, agenda and budget
• In charge of front-end lateral hire recruitment activities
• Work closely with Business unit and Hiring managers to align recruiting deliverables with strategic business objectives.
• Develop and execute campus recruiting strategy, including internship, new graduates and other campus events.
• Stay up-to-date with recruitment best practices. Continuously review and recommend for improving recruitment procedures, recruitment methods and recruitment metrics
• Work closely with Marketing to maximize employment brand awareness
• Work closely and support other areas of the PPC team as needed
• Other adhoc tasks or as assigned by superiors