Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Y tế - Dược :
• Supervising a direct sales force, planning and directing staffing, performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Carrying out Sales activities to achieve assigned target.
• Visiting customers to promote products of division.
• Taking orders from customers and ensuring that products are delivered in time.
• Implement the performance appraisal of sales representatives quarterly.
• Observe personally the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
• Provide on the job coaching for the sales representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
• Set up sales targets for all members in the sales team
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings.
• Analyzing marketing potential of new and existing customers, sales statistics, and expenditures to formulate policy.
• Supplying the market data of the assigned territory to the Product Manager.
• Conferring or consulting with Business Unit Head to plan advertising services, secure information on customer required specifications.
• Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Advising dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Directing clerical staff to maintain export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections and current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions
• Resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Hiring, training and developing personnel as outlined in the Strategic plan or as needs require in the future.