- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việcPurpose and Objective of this position:
Assist the Sales Manager in ensuring that the staff provide outstanding customer service and create a memorable shopping experience for all customers. Lead by example. Oversee assigned department/category in partnership with Sales Manager in order to maximize sales potential. Train and develop staff. Maintain store appearance, and control expenses and shortages. Handle all customer issues through resolution.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure customer service is the top priority. Handle all customer issues through resolution.
• Maximize sales volume of assigned department/category and total store.
• Ensure adequate floor coverage and effectively supervise that sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
• Maintain visual presentation standards in accordance with brand/vendor/company presentation guidelines.
• Assist in training and developing Sales Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Lead by example.
• Ensure stock integrity and assist with replenishment as needed.
• Ensure the accuracy of POS transactions and assist staff as needed. Enforce all cash handling procedures.
• Oversee Cashroom/Vault operations.
• Partner with DIA officials, airport police, and TSA to ensure the safety and security of the airport premises and adherence to all regulations.
Other Job Functions or Accountabilities:
• Assist in merchandise inventories as applicable.
• Assist in proper handling of merchandise including maintenance of visual merchandising guidelines.
• Assist in periodic floor re-sets.
• Assist Managers as needed to ensure consistent execution of store objectives.
Yêu cầu công việcKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Educational Requirements: University/College graduate or equivalent; must have basic math skills
- Work Experience: Previous supervisory experience in a retail, customer service, hospitality services, or luxury
brand boutique environment preferred
- Equipment/Tools: POS terminal, computer, office equipment
- Licenses Required: Health certificate clearance
- Critical Skills: Multilingual speaking ability in Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, or Russian preferred
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Flexible to work hours as required by the business.
Physical and Mental Ability:
% of Time
20 Reading written sources of information, i.e. read reports, procedural documents, reference materials.
60 Hearing from verbal or auditory sources, e.g. interview, group meetings, telephones.
60 Talking: oral communication, e.g. answer phone, receive visitors.
40 Digital dexterity, e.g. using cash register or computer keyboard.
50 Make minor decision requiring limited judgment, e.g. task sequencing, filing, and sorting mail.
50 Make general decisions in the absence of specific directions, e.g. designing, planning work.
20 Perform activities requiring sustained concentration, e.g. designing, planning work.
10 Lift/Carry: up to 30 lbs.
- Airport retail environment. Requires standing throughout working shift and proactive interaction with customers and staff.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- In accordance with Company Policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí